Neither you nor your client have time to waste. Accelerate and simplify the registration process to activities offered by cities, municipalities, or sports and cultural centres.
- Easily and quickly manage new member registrations by carrying out all the related transactions: registrations, payments, printing receipts, reimbursements, registration cancellations, credit notes, pre-registrations, and wait lists.
- We have integrated the ability to process transactions for an entire family, a feature you can quickly access.
- Oversee registration for sports organizations, associations, ad hoc groups, and sports leagues. You can also issue contracts, follow up on payments, etc.
- Manage the RL-24 slip
Activities and Reservation Files:
- Create various activities available for one session: name of the activity, person responsible, rates, minimum number of participants, maximum number of participants, updated total number of participants, and length of the activity.
- List of your activities with their length, facility, registration fee, number of registered participants, counsellor, etc.
- Manage counsellors. You can input your counsellors along with their addresses and phone numbers and then assign them an activity. The names of counsellors are automatically printed on attendance sheets, as well as the location (facility and equipment) of the activity.
- Quick registration. We already possessed the quickest software to manage registrations but we still developed a quick registration module that accelerates this process.
- On screen or in print, you can oversee the lists of participants registered for each activity, attendance sheet printouts, printout of the schedule for each activity, total participants, or an overview of each facility.
- Creating groups and printout of these groups. Very useful for day camps.
- Our software allows more than one member of the same family to register simultaneously, with the possibility of registering for several activities, all in one transaction. The software will only print one receipt for the family. This greatly accelerates the registration process, especially during peak periods.
Compatibility and Printing:
- Our forms include lots of details, which impresses our clients. For instance, the receipt for families who register for one or more activities displays the name of the participant, the date and location of each activity, as well as the material necessary for each activity. The client leaves with all the information necessary.
- List of sales, receipts, credits.
- You can print labels for each member, by family, according to the activity, age group, etc.
- Record of cheque deposits, management, and follow up on invoices (rental contracts) and cheque deposits, as well as the history of these deposits.
- Batch prints of receipts, RL-24 (childcare costs) slips, follow up on postdated cheques, etc.
A HOSTED APPLICATION
We host our application so you don’t need to worry: you can access your data from anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS
Direct, recurring, or differed payments by credit card, real-time verification of the transaction, and possibility of reimbursement.
EXHAUSTIVE AND SIMPLIFIED REPORTS
You can count on a detailed report system that will meet your needs.